WE ARE HIRING!
View our job details below. To apply for this job upload your "Cover Letter and Resume"
|Work Type||Full Time|
We are looking for well organised individuals, who are capable of planning ahead, can handle heavy vehicles (minimum Class 4 licence is mandatory) and have a talent for delivering excellent customer service on site. You must also be flexible and willing to drive across all our divisions by driving other trucks/equipment if required. A preference will be given to those holding a Class 5 Licence as we are looking for drivers who can drive across our fleet; concrete mixers, truck & trailers (Class 5) and other smaller trucks.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have a high standard of work ethics, along with good health & safety and compliance practices
- Be a team player, positive, energetic and focused on achieving the desired goals
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Be reliable, trustworthy and able to work unsupervised
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, with work on Saturday mornings as and when required. You need to be flexible to accommodate irregular work hours and start times.
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical Insurance (after 6 months service)
- An opportunity for you to join a great team
- Training & development support
We will be in touch if we wish to conduct an interview.