WE ARE HIRING!
View our job details below. To apply for this job upload your "Cover Letter and Resume"
Concrete Pump Operator
|Work Type||Full Time|
Christchurch Ready Mix Concrete Ltd is a well-established, family owned Ready-Mix Concrete supplier which also specialises in aggregates and civil contracting.
We are looking for well organised individuals, who are capable of planning ahead, can handle heavy vehicles (Class 4 licence is mandatory) and have a talent for delivering excellent customer service on site. You must also be flexible and willing to help our other divisions by driving other trucks/equipment if required.
You will be responsible for the driving and operation of a concrete pump truck, from driving to and from the job site, to the operation of the pump, to keeping the equipment clean and in good operating condition.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a high standard of work ethics, along with good health & safety and compliance practices
- Have the capability to think quickly and act efficiently
- Be a team player, positive, energetic and focused on achieving the desired goals
- Have a high level of self-motivation and drive to succeed
- Be reliable, trustworthy and able to work unsupervised
- Be physically fit and able to lift, set and move the pumping equipment
Some mechanical knowledge and familiarity with concrete pumps would be an advantage, however training is available for the right person.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, with work on Saturday mornings as and when required. You need to be flexible to accommodate irregular work hours and start times.
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical Insurance (after 6 months service)
- An opportunity for you to join a great team
- Training & development support
Accommodation can be made available to anyone looking at moving to Christchurch.
We will be in touch if we wish to conduct an interview.